How to apply to CVMS and what to expect once your child is on the waiting list.
- Contact CVMS, establishing your date of inquiry.
- Take a tour.
- Observe. Set up an appointment to observe a CVMS classroom, observe at the other Montessori schools in the area, and observe at traditional preschools.
- Fill out and send in your application for admission and a $50.00 non-refundable application fee to CVMS:
110 5th Avenue SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Once we receive your application and fee, you will be put on our waiting list based on your date of inquiry. In January, tuition is set for the next school year. In February, we begin the enrollment process. This process is as follows:
- Re-enroll currently enrolled families.
- Enroll siblings of currently enrolled students and alumni.
- Enroll new four-year-old children.
- Enroll new three-year-old children.
- Enroll children into the Toddler Community.